Sunday, February 20, 2011

Introduction!

This is my very first Post and my very first time having a blog, so cut me some slack until I learn to use everything. Just to let anyone who may have stumbled on to my blog or even better, someone who actually came looking for the blog, I wanted to let you know what I'm about. Obliviously I call my self Dragonhorse10 but thats not my real name and its not cause I'm dark and mysterious. Its cause "Dragonhorse10" is actually two people. Its comprised of Daniel Cho (Artist) & Jordon Sprouse (Writer).  Daniel does ALL the drawing because trust me hes better than me at it and if you don't trust me just ask and I'll show you some of my doodles. Me, Jordon, runs all the stuff on the inters webs & helps with concepts for the varies pieces of art. Soon we'll have comics up for people and you'll see a little more of my creative side. So have a look around and see if you like anything, if you don't like anything then tells us how much we suck cause we care!  

No comments:

Post a Comment